• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yikes my hair turned white! I should probably do something about that or even look in a mirror every now and again. Photo taken last April at my son's wedding standing next to my son, then his wife, my ex husband and in the front his new wife's children Gabe and Taigan. Taigan and I had a great time flying back from Denver together and then she spent a week with me while her parents were on honeymoon.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you Minnienessie and Alisa. I have this weird thing when I am learning I can't sleep much. So I almost never slept when I was in college and now that I'm learning 3D it's the same thing. Very little sleep. So when that photo was taken I hadn't slept in 36 hours and almost none the whole two weeks before.

Flying to Denver for the wedding was a challenge. Find this gate, find the airport tram. But once there I was really sad to go home. Oh and I was only there for 5 hours.

I'm not used to having white hair! I really need to look in the mirror more often!

Hornet3d

Wise
Considering where you are coming from keeping your head above water is certainly a step in the right direction. My hope is you will start to prosper in time but there is no pressure to do so, do one ever wrote a book showing any rules on how to manage grief.

Carey

Extraordinary
I've just been working to keep my head above water. It's not prospering but it's a step in the right direction.

Still, thank you. I've missed you and my other friends here at the Hive.
Considering where you are coming from keeping your head above water is certainly a step in the right direction. My hope is you will start to prosper in time but there is no pressure to do so, do one ever wrote a book showing any rules on how to manage grief.
I have a great back log of unfinished money making projects, but I love telling a good story too much and can't force myself to get down to business...