• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
IMG_20170817_191734.jpg
missed the time to add picture to previous post. Trying to add it now.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Stezza! Most likely it was in the old forum. Nice to "see" you. You too, Kristen and, I see, another from you Alphina :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
hey...you look great...it must be deligthful to hear you storytelling in that costume and with such a lovely friend!

Carey

Extraordinary
lovely pic carey awsome bird i had a cockatoo at home but would love a macaw

All our birds are rescue birds, The ones we have now aren't really adoptable, least not yet and most likely never, we take in birds with problems, some of birds are out right dangerous or were we got them. Now I am trying to say something without writing a book which when comes to birds is very hard for me. Let me try to end this by saying there are many, many birds out there in need of forever homes I encourage any and every one that can keep and treat a bird as family, I encourage them to do so....Bud has become very special to me, I melt every time he comes close and whispers "I love you" in my ear as I have put a lot of work and training into him, though I never taught him to say that......

awww thts lovey carey my cockatoo is a rescue to i got him from a recsue site i joined and adopted him if i had more room id adopt more as i love birds and i agree bird nees loving caring homes and i aldso would encourage any one to adopt thy can give u so much love