• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Kia ora, Alisa and Lorraine (I hope I got it right :x3: )

Luckily I have a free day between my Wednesday and Friday classes, when my schedule is 10.30-1.30 then 3.00-6.00, so I hydrated, took paracetamol, bed rest till the evening, had solid food and now feel much improved :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well I guess I should upload a few. These are all from various times in my life. One was a photo shoot (against the wall). One was me being naughty at Halloween and yes, I did all that myself, comes in handy being in the beauty business and an X drag queen so contouring my face was simple and those eyebrows, fun with an eyeliner pencil. Then there is one photo with a bit about who I am inside and out and then a more recent more demure picture of me with my fav scarf around my neck.... gray hair and all....

110295ram07cr.jpg

10464295_747767625269787_7681497458358650696_n.jpg

12313660_1011990328847514_966362762712310010_n.jpg

CloseUPDevilME.jpg

IAmStrongBecause.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No, my eyes are really that blue in photos (on the image on the left, the other one the colours were enhanced). For some reason photos seem to enhance my eye colour (but they do change from a pale blue to a very dark blue and sometimes more on the grey side. It can depend on what I'm wearing or my mood)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Gotta agree with you, Wolffie! Great pics, Rae :)

And Wolffie - love these (I've seen many before I think, but nice to see again). Awesome job on that Halloween makeup!!

Awesome poem, too!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I think I've seen that selfie of you before Rae, it looks familiar, and boy those eyes are definitely blue. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
The long hair was back in my early 20's, the wall shot was in my early 30's after I was sober for about a year, so around 32/33. Pan with fangs was in my early 40's and the one with the poem. The one with the neck scarf was my early 50's!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh wow Wolffie!! LOVE LOVE your pix!!!! You are one sexy dude!

Love the pix Rae- you are just a kid!:) (Feeling like an old fart here today!)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
LOL that was a little while ago Laurie :D

hmmm Miss B, I do have a pic of that make up on my pinterest but its in the salon not a selfie My Hair I have a similar one on my DA account in the stock images.
I have used this graphic version as an avatar so that might be it.
Self Portrait Sml.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
hmmm Miss B, I do have a pic of that make up on my pinterest but its in the salon not a selfie My Hair I have a similar one on my DA account in the stock images.
I have used this graphic version as an avatar so that might be it.
Hmmmm, possibly, but I know I've seen a version of it before. Maybe on the old forum.