• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh, I'm all right now. Mostly... although it did get me summarily dismissed from employment. Just the same, got some options I didn't have before. Any way, let's all concentrate on Lyne getting better.

Hornet3d

Wise
That is really bad news, I was made redundant five times in my working career and walked to the door twice. In most cases it worked out well for me but I know I felt many emotions at the time. I hope you have better luck soon both in your health and your working situation.

Fingers crossed all is well with Lyne.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, up until now, the Poser Directory has been mostly free as I've been footing the bills. Since it didn't exist before, I do have that option to explore.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Lyne is dictating this to me, as it is hard for her to get on the computer (she is unable to raise her head up straight enough to look at the monitor, due to her lengthy stay in a hospital bed & no physical therapy) … It's hard to describe what FM (Fibromyalgia) does to me in winter. When the short days & erratic weather compound its symptoms. It's very depressing, but I have had some small successes in my recovery too.

It makes my heart feel good to hear all of your well wishes! Thank you so much!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Flint, thanks so much for being the Lyne Whisperer!! :)

Sending you both huge hugs. May those small successes turn into bigger ones.

We are ALL rooting for her!
:grouphug:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It's hard to describe what FM (Fibromyalgia) does to me in winter. When the short days & erratic weather compound its symptoms.

Lyne, hun, I know. I'm praying for some warmer weather down here aswell. Fibro sucks doesn't it?!
You take care of yourself and get well soon.
*carefully and gently hugs you*

:grouphug:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks, Flint. Well, the days are getting longer and the temperatures are going up...be it slowly around here. I hope that does help speed the recovery!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for keeping us updated Flint, and please do send her our good wishes. :grouphug: