• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"Leaf Me Alone" Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, folks, just a gentle reminder that the Leaf Me Alone render challenge will close at midnight Utah time this coming Friday, November 30, 2018, so you have 5 more days to post your entries.

Me195

Extraordinary
Fall Feasts Are Better With Friends :Final Render
FallFeastFolly.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK folks, this is a last reminder. Our Leaf Me Alone render challenge will close at midnight Utah time tomorrow, Friday, November 30th.

We have a great collection of wonderful entries this time, and I just want to thank everyone who's entered for their beautiful contributions.

D

Deleted member 325

I had ideas but just haven't found the drive to get them done. Been in a dark place lately.

Miss B

CV-BEE
A great idea Xmasrose, and well done! :)

BTW, what's the Title of your render?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I had ideas but just haven't found the drive to get them done. Been in a dark place lately.
Sorry you haven't been able to participate this time Kage. Hopefully things will be better for you the next time we have a render challenge.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was wondering if that was what you wanted. I'm not sure if I can save it with that long a name. How about just the first half? IOW . . . "I said eat the ones left on the ground!"