• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
Well I am really British born but since I lived there for 24 years from the age of 2 and I still have the accent 30 years later living back in the UK I do still consider myself one.

Playing around with Nature's Wonders "Lizards of the World Vol. 2" in DAZ Studio and Iray. No post work

Attachments

• lizard01.jpg
    lizard01.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 569

dkgoose

Apologies if this isn’t the thread to ask in wasn’t sure where to but anyway, do all the song bird remix products require the base or other products? Like the second edition has game birds so unsure if the game bird product is required or if they all are mostly standalone?
Thanks for any feedback.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Apologies if this isn’t the thread to ask in wasn’t sure where to but anyway, do all the song bird remix products require the base or other products? Like the second edition has game birds so unsure if the game bird product is required or if they all are mostly standalone?
Thanks for any feedback.

All the Songbird ReMix products are stand-alone, and all are slowly being updated. The products that hadn't be updated yet, do work in DAZ Studio, but need to be loaded from the Poser content side and only have 3DL materials. Once updated they will have a native DS version and fully support Iray and 3DL but, as I've found, it takes a while to rewrite over a 1,000 birds with enhanced geometry, rigging and textures into 4 different render engines (iray, 3dl, superfly, firefly). The progress has been slower than I expected, but I do promise to do all of them. All of my updates are free to those who have purchased them here (or during my years at DAZ). I do have a transfer program for those who purchased products at DAZ. For what's been updated so far, here's the list (Note: The Flock Formations sets and Ostriches aren't live yet, but should be towards the end of my sale).

Most of my Nature's Wonders "...of the World" sets are not Standalone and require the base products (Lizards, Frogs, Dragonflies, Turtles and Moths) to work.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I see the new flock formations materials in the store. There was an idea whose time had come.
I could have used that a week or so ago, but I'm definitely going to pick it up before the intro sale ends.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Sorry for the delays, I backed up an already busy QAV with all my updates and new products. Still in the pipeline is my Ostrich update which will probably make it to store around the end of the month. I'm working off and on on the revamped models for the next set of updates. There will be another batch out late summer.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I see the new flock formations materials in the store. There was an idea whose time had come.
I could have used that a week or so ago, but I'm definitely going to pick it up before the intro sale ends.
I will as well. :)