• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Loving the turkeys...Happy Thanksgiving!
grateful2018.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
nice work...

I'd been meaning to update the Turkey for some time and before Thanksgiving seemed appropriate (especially since the old version had significant issues in DS). Those issues have been corrected plus support for Superfly and Iray, and some significant geometry changes have been added.

For those of you who still have the "old" version, the upgrade is available FREE at Hivewire3D. If you got it at the "other" place, I do have a transfer program that allows you to move any of my products from there to your Hivewire3D account so you can get the FREE updates.

The next updates coming down the pike will be Toucans v1 and v2, Condors, and Vultures v1 and v2.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I guess I might know how to do that :)

For all my new and updated models... all morphs and controls are located in the BODY (Main) section. All of the posing type morphs are listed as "Action Morphs/Controls".... shaping morphs are listed as "Creation Morphs/Controls" on every new/updated model. In DAZ Studio and Poser open/close beak is using under "Common Controls" subfolder or directly in "Action Morphs" main folder.

Capture.JPG

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
A fun meeting of the HiveWire Big Dog, with one of my dog coat colors, and Ken's realistic Hermann's Tortoise.

Credits:

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 1 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Turtles of the World Vol. 1 (Hermann's Tortoise) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 3 (Common Wall Lizard) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Vintage Bicycle by Anima Gemini at HiveWire3D

Grapes by esha at Content Paradise
3D Stages: Mediterranean Restoration by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity

Mediterranean Adventure
Mediteranean Adventure.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The bright & beautiful Toucans are perfect for a colorful jungle scene! This was really fun to do!

Credits:

SBRM Toucans 2 (Green-billed Toucan) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D - UPDATED

Ohia Lehua (background) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Tropical Plant Pack 2 by Design Anvil & Gendragon3D at DAZ
RPC Volume 1: Fallen Trees, Ivy and Vines by Alessandro_AM, LMX3D at DAZ
PhilodendronB DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity

Toucan Garden 1
Toucan Garden 1.jpg