• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

New releases

Jungle Rage & Fury I for HiveWire Gorilla - Exclusive to Hivewire3D!
Store Page: Jungle Rage & Fury I for HiveWire Gorilla - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Jungle Rage & Fury II for HiveWire Gorilla
- Exclusive to Hivewire3D!
Store Page: Jungle Rage & Fury II for HiveWire Gorilla - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

D

Deleted member 325

I should mention- those are from Ken1171's Jungle Weapon Pack right here at Hivewire3D.

D

Deleted member 325

Meant to have more WIP images today, but forgot to put them on my USB stick. Soon. About halfway finished with Dusk's Tribal Hunter poses, starting on Dawn's to mix things up - hoping to release both at about the same time.

D

Deleted member 325

I have not gotten much done the last couple of days, there is a family health crisis I am dealing with right now. I am trying to finish these two sets up over the weekend.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry to hear about the health stuff :( Cool to hear about the sets!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear about the family health issues. Here's hoping they get resolved quickly. :grouphug:

D

Deleted member 325

My father is very ill. We still do not know a lot, and I am not as comfortable sharing the health issues of my family as my own - I won't know more until Tuesday, but may have to make an unplanned road trip back to Massachusetts.

Me195

Extraordinary
I'm sorry to hear about your father. I wish you and your family the best of luck in this situation, and I hope everything turns out ok.