• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

Yes, currently, Fireflies, Bats, Bees, and Dragonflies are free. Leaves 2, Snow, Mapleseed are $5 (and I still think they are worth it). I believe that the hearts were either a texture expansion to Leaves 1 or 2 (Leaves 1 is no more). I use the leaves a lot...was even working on some of my own textures for them (for sparks, embers, and confetti).
Runtime DNA Inc. :: Search results

D

Deleted member 325

Promise not to laugh, this is an old video experiment WIP made with Poser 4 pro pack almost entirely, on an 833 Celeron Win 98 machine... It uses the scatters in multiple places.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, that's fun, KageRyu!!! Definitely memories!

There were some pretty nice characters out there for Dork..

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was still a Brycer back then. I didn't get into Poser until version 5, and I never really got into the Poser included characters.

D

Deleted member 325

I've toyed with Bryce too... my love is Lightwave and Poser. Every now and they I still go back and work on sequences for the story that those clips were from, but it looks so legacy now.

In other news, here's a sneak peak at some Poses in the works for Creepy Kid too. I just wish I had some torn rags/clothes for him. I've kinda let the Tarzan theme get to me, and these are more of the Jungle Child/Monkey Boy variety of poses.

D

Deleted member 325

Newest product in the Hivewire Store today:
M4 Gumshoe Moves
Inspired by the dime-store novel, the roaring 20's, the dirty 30s, and Pulp Noir.
M4 Gumshoe Moves - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWIre 3D

D

Deleted member 325

4 new releases and a value stack - The Action Dame sets, previously sold at RuntimeDNA, are now here:
Product: Action Dame I for V4 (FROM RDNA)
Store Page: Action Dame I For V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Action Dame II for V4 (FROM RDNA)
Store Page: Action Dame II For V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Action Dame III for V4 (FROM RDNA)
Store Page: Action Dame III For V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Action Dame IV for V4 (FROM RDNA)
Store Page: Action Dame IV For V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Also available in a value stack!
Product: Action Dame for V4 Value Stack
Store Page: Action Dame for V4 Value Stack - a KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Tons of action, LOTS of cool poses!!!

D

Deleted member 325

Some unused Promo Art from the Action Dame sets (some just was not good enough, but may get revisited):

D

Deleted member 325

This is Madness! Madness!
THIS IS HIVEWIRE!

Product: Madness Took Me for V4
Store Page: Madness Took Me for V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Madness Took Me Too for V4
Store Page: Madness Took Me Too for V4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Madness Took Me for M4
Store Page: Madness Took Me for M4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Product: Madness Took Me Too for M4
Store Page: Madness Took Me Too for M4 - A KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Also Available as a Value Stack

Product: Madness Took Us All M4/V4 Value Stack
Store Page: Madness Took Us All M4/V4 Value Stack - a KageRyu Creation at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
*sings*

They're coming to take me away..ha ha...

I'm going slightly Mad....

D

Deleted member 325

Fun Fact: I was listening to a mix of songs that included Queen's Slightly Mad, among others (Queensryche's Silent Lucidity, Ramone's Teenage Labotomy, and I want to be Sedated, Billy Joel's You May be Right, and many others, that I call my madhouse mix) while working on these sets.