• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Dawn

eclark1894

Visionary
If I get to wear a cape and some trunks I'm okay with it.:sneaky:

super-hero.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, but that's not Medieval Clothing by any stretch of the imagination Earl.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Although actual medieval tights were really more stocking that were tied on, since it was so tricky to get them to fit correctly around the croch. Hence the codpiece a number of which would probably violate the TOS here because they were very shall we say 'fitted'.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hmm I just thought of this, but I haven't ready all the pages again so I don't remember if it was requested already :)

I'd love an "Expressions" pack.

I can never really get expressions or poses quite right and think this would be quite handy :)

(of course, would love this for all of the HW family, so I'm going to copy and paste this in each :p)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Also SF Designs has a pack of faces for Dawn. I think there were also a couple when she was first released. I think MStene may have done some but I'm not sure if they have turned up here yet or if they are still at RDNA.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hmm I just thought of this, but I haven't ready all the pages again so I don't remember if it was requested already :)

I'd love an "Expressions" pack.

I can never really get expressions or poses quite right and think this would be quite handy :)

(of course, would love this for all of the HW family, so I'm going to copy and paste this in each :p)

I agree we could use more, but I thought I'd point out a nice little package over at RDNA (although what it's future will be since it's a Dawn product over there. . . ) Dawn Expressions: Base. I got it a while back during a sale, and you can also get, if you want press for smiles, anger etc.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had to check to see if I had the Dawn Expressions Base, and I do. Mary also has a Blinks and Winks freebie for Dawn you should grab as well.

I also haven't heard anything about where Mary's going to move her products. It would be nice if she brought her Dawn products here. :)

Oh and while you're at it, she has this Simple SSS: For Dawn freebie you might find useful. ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Although actual medieval tights were really more stocking that were tied on, since it was so tricky to get them to fit correctly around the croch. Hence the codpiece a number of which would probably violate the TOS here because they were very shall we say 'fitted'.
Just FYI the codpiece was not fitted to the under lying anatomy, it was a shaped and stuffed flap the went over every thing. Yes some were very much shaped and stuffed to look "well fitted" it was a status thing ;)
I sew medieval clothing as part of my hobby :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Just FYI the codpiece was not fitted to the under lying anatomy, it was a shaped and stuffed flap the went over every thing. Yes some were very much shaped and stuffed to look "well fitted" it was a status thing ;)
I sew medieval clothing as part of my hobby :)

:) quite true. Thanks for the correction. In fact the more I think about it, the more I think it probably would have been quite uncomfortable if they were actually fitted. Especially the armored ones. . .

eclark1894

Visionary
Personally, I'd have a problem wearing something like that. Last thing I'd want to do in battle is call attention to a possible weak point.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
That's a good point, it was the 15th-16th century human version of a peacocks tail though so I don't think they worried much about that. The ones in clothing can be a lot more umm visible, to the point of needing tying up.