• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I want to thank Laurie Prindle

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I found this add in a magazine about a Painted Horse... tore it out and took it home from work. Got up this AM to go on line and find it... found it and realized "I know this woman" lol It's been ordered. I can't wait to get my Painted Horse.

Laurie Prindle "The Spirit Of The Painted Pony" Sculptures

Oh, gosh, those are beautiful! I am in love with the white one! Sniff... maybe someday! LOL

She's SO freaking talented! :wub:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL on that note!! I went into Barns and Nobel the other day and my mom started browsing through the Cowboys and Indians magazine and what do you know she came across one of your painted pony figurines. I think it was Canyon Runner! LOL needless to say I ordered your Spirit Warrior pillows https://www.zazzle.com/spirit_warrior_designer_pillow-189958595035767378 from Zazzle for my aunt for Christmas. They go really well with her Remington limited edition prints.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL on that note!! I went into Barns and Nobel the other day and my mom started browsing through the Cowboys and Indians magazine and what do you know she came across one of your painted pony figurines. I think it was Canyon Runner! LOL needless to say I ordered your Spirit Warrior pillows https://www.zazzle.com/spirit_warrior_designer_pillow-189958595035767378 from Zazzle for my aunt for Christmas. They go really well with her Remington limited edition prints.

Thanks NA! Yes Cowboys and Indians have run several ads of my Bradford products- they advertise every issue with various Bradford western-oriented products. I've got a few various copies I've bought that had my ads in them:)

I've got my "Native Spirit" Zazzle pillows here:) The pillows are really nice/have held up really well/way better than I expected. They are a really good deal when they have them on sale.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I love them, too! Such an inspiring collection of imaginative and creative work in the CWRW portfolio!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks NA! Yes Cowboys and Indians have run several ads of my Bradford products- they advertise every issue with various Bradford western-oriented products. I've got a few various copies I've bought that had my ads in them:)

I've got my "Native Spirit" Zazzle pillows here:) The pillows are really nice/have held up really well/way better than I expected. They are a really good deal when they have them on sale.
They are very nicely stitched and put together, and glad to know that they are pretty durable! Yep I got them on sale and well it was a little sweeter lol I had monies from my calendar sales saved up that I needed to use. ;)