• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I found the best bunch of stitch brushes for ZBrush

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes...I downloaded some Michael Dunnam stuff yesterday and got an offer of 40% a life membership thing which looks really good...

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Yes that lifetime membership is really good. I love the XMD Toolbox he made. Having all the brushes sorted makes working alot easier. :)

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Here's another one that I can recommend. Makes it alot easier to sort the subtools when the list gets too long. Free ZSCENEMANAGER plugin

You have a free and a pro version. For most user the free is all thats needed. It's now updated to work with 4R8

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, bought a few items from this published artist over at Gumroad. Good stuff and yea, I got the stitches too! Been waiting for something like that forEVER! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lol...neither can poor teachers which is why I grabbed it at 40% off if id bought at full price it would have been too expensive.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'll have a root beer, thanks! lol My days of killing my liver have been long gone my dear. Over 25 years sober. Don't miss the hangovers in the least. ;)

Dylan

Eager
I read somewhere that the Japanese have invented alcohol that doesn't give hangovers. Looking forward to having some of that!

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
That would be good. Also would be good if someone invents a way to beat the breath test. A girl I know on our road has to be in by 9pm at the weekends and her mother makes her blow into one of those home breathalyser things!!