• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How To Add Inline Images To The Forum

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
There are numerous ways to add inline images in this forum. This thread will show you how!

Inline Images from computer.jpg

Inline Images from computer 2.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, Dawn!

More even easier things!!

1- You can ALSO drag and drop an image from your computer (I used Windows Explorer) into a Reply.

2-You can copy an image from somewhere, click in the body of your post, and it will appear! Below, I copied my avatar from another post (in my browser, I just right click and choose "copy image" - this varies in different browsers.

Then, I clicked below, right clicked and chose "Paste"