• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hivewire going fully to 'Rendo? WHAT??

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

I got a notice from Renderosity that the Hivewire figures and some of their products are going to be sold at Renderosity. So I got to the page and sure enough, as of today it's going live. I never got a notice from the team about this and if I wanted to participate. Here is the page address:

Summer Fun with Dawn, Dusk and Luna on Renderosity.com

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
No -HiveWire is not going to Rendo.

This is a promotion and sale at Renderosity for THEIR store and THEIR vendors, just like they do with other figures like Genesis. It has to do with HiveWire only in that they are selling products for HW figures.

If you recall, Rendo and RDNA had big Dawn promotions when Dawn was originally released, too. Some of our things are available in a Community Bundle there. There have been HW Community bundles at other stores for years.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The link isn't working yet, but it's nice to see that impressive list of vendors who are participating. I'll be happy to take a look at the products those vendors are offering when they get the links working.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So far I'm finding those individual links are working, but the main Click "Here" link is giving me a blank page, so they're probably still working on it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, well I just found 3 things I like, and that's just from those links on that page. Who knows how many others I'll find when the main page link is updated. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah I saw that one, and I'm thinking about that pose set for Dawn, as there are a number of poses in it I haven't seen before.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, the link to the sale page has been fixed on the page Richard posted, in case anyone wants to check out the other products on sale.