• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Guidelines for posting in Across the Community

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
One thing that is unique about our philosophy here at the Hive is that we allow and encourage sharing links to other 3D marketplaces. This forum is for posting news and information from across the community regarding add-on products that have been created to support the HiveWire 3D family of figures .

If you are creating a product that will be featured in a marketplace other than HiveWire 3D, you are free to create WIP threads in this forum.
  • You may post images
  • You may post links to stores or free download sites
  • ALL images and linked content must be within the guidelines of our Terms of Service
Here is an example for you:

Check out this really cool Assault outfit for Dawn I found at at Rendo! It's by outoftouch and ilona and for both Poser AND Studio!

Full100566_9745103ef132c2a0f3c10d0838d51211.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for this Lisa. I often wondered whether we could do this sort of thing. Adding a text link is one thing, but I wondered whether adding a graphic was a bit "too much", so I'm glad to know we're able to do this here on the HW forums. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I bought their Mega Wardrobe, and Expansion, packs back when I first got Dawn, and usually check to see what else they have. I think I've seen it before, though don't recall at the minute whether or not I have it.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I've got the Mega Wardrobe too and Maraki, the character they did for Dawn, plus some other things. They do such a good job of their products.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you for letting us know about the links. In my view anything that makes Dawn and the rest of the family is beneficial, not only for Hivewire3d but the wider community. It is a shame that other forums can not see the benefit of such links.

I have the Assault outfit and I can highly recommend it, it was one of the last things I purchased at Renderosity but I am glad I did.

This is one of the renders I used the outfit in.

Atmosphere J.jpg