• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

GQ Male for Dusk

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Glitterati3D and Eblank have gotten together to bring you this standalone (base) outfit for Dusk at Fantasies Realm Market.

To dress GQ is to enjoy a more fashionable wardrobe and a more polished appearance, presenting yourself with a bit more panache, wearing clothes that fit well and match.

Here, we begin our GQ line of clothing for Hivewire's Dusk.
Included are:
Casual Jacket with rolled cuffs
Sleeveless Shirt
Casual Pants
Shoes and Socks

Poser 9+ (Poser version)
DS4.8+ (DS version)
DSPromo2.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Ohhhhhh, this looking for nice Traci. Congratulations! :)

Thanks, MissB. The required morphs for Rodriquo are in there, too, so it should fit him out of the box. Can't grab him for a couple weeks to test, but I did get the list from Laurie and check.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, very nice! I love the rolled up sleeves and the shoes!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks, folks. I just thought it was time to make him change out of his cowboy stuff and take Dawn out on the town.

:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, there's no such thing as too many clothes, even for the man in your life. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I will have to google that store, I want this outfit!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
@Alisa - I could not FIND this thread/forum category on the main page...looked all over IN forums listed...finally had to look at my own "activity" to get BACK here... there is no CONNECT AND SHARE forum heading on the main forum index page?? OR is it pilot error on my part?

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ok, I was able to BUY this outfit.... I'm a "shoe nut"... and Dusk needs shoes! LOL!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
DuskGQwip.jpg

Just a quickie test render... enlarged Dusk's teeny feet... I mean, he IS a man, right!? LOL!! Managed to fit Fabi's Dawn cord necklace to him (DON'T CONFORM!) and add a pendent... I love his shoes! LOL!