• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Free Advanced Tutorial

Parmy

Yes, you read that right. It is not a typo. I'm giving away a free advanced tutorial.

The advanced tutorial shows you how I made the image below:

The advanced tutorial includes:-

Daz Studio Tutorial
Photoshop Tutorial
List of all props used in the image
Custom pose and clothes included
Bonus video showing you how to install the pose and fit the clothes onto any genesis 8 character

Click here to download the advanced tutorial.

NOTE: The zip file is about 600MB as the video files have been filmed in 1080p.

You're probably asking why am I giving this tutorial away for free, because my goal is to share my knowledge and help you take your digital art to the next level.

Parmy

I forgot to mention that in this tutorial you will learn how to create volumetric lighting with a cube primitive, with the sun-sky environment as your main source of light in the scene.

Once you learn how to create volumetric light you can then use spotlights as your main light source to create the same effect.

If you like my free tutorials and love the information provided in these tutorials, imagine how great this advanced tutorial is.

I would love to share any renders that you make with the above tutorial. Please send me your completed renders either to my instagram @mydart.co or post them here.

Parmy

Please leave a comment if you found this video helpful or any other topics you would like to know more about.

I would also like to share any renders that you have made using my tutorials on my website, YouTube channel and Instagram.

Please post your renders in this forum or DM your renders to my IG account @mydart.co.

I look forward to seeing your renders.