• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, great stuff folks. Love seeing all the entries. So creative. It cracks me up to see the human poses on the House Cat and Dog. I really got a kick out of seeing our Gorilla in an image by Me195. Good stuff right there.

Great use of floral content, and love seeing Ken's products all over too.

And holy cow, Dan30 on that winning image. So well done, composition, subject matter, and lighting. Cool!!! I like that only the dog is onto the Mermaid.

Hard contest to judge I would think, such amazing talent across the board.

Yay to all the "Muse-heads".

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone!!

Excellent entries one and all!!! I really enjoyed the diversity of images and the wealth of quality HiveWire content displayed!!

Rae that image is Awesome!!

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Congrats to the winners (and to everyone else!) What a talented bunch you are (I'm so glad I wasn't a judge lol)

Dan30

Adventurous
Wow, great stuff folks. Love seeing all the entries. So creative. It cracks me up to see the human poses on the House Cat and Dog. I really got a kick out of seeing our Gorilla in an image by Me195. Good stuff right there.

Great use of floral content, and love seeing Ken's products all over too.

And holy cow, Dan30 on that winning image. So well done, composition, subject matter, and lighting. Cool!!! I like that only the dog is onto the Mermaid.

Hard contest to judge I would think, such amazing talent across the board.

Yay to all the "Muse-heads".

Hey everyone, I just saw this today.
Congratulations to all winners and participants from me as well. It was indeed a challenge with a theme that allowed for lots of imagination and definitely much fun to explore and play with.
Thank you Chris and the judging panel for appreciating my work and many thanks for the award.
Looking forward to more new quality releases to inspire us in future challenges.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey everyone, I just saw this today.
Congratulations to all winners and participants from me as well. It was indeed a challenge with a theme that allowed for lots of imagination and definitely much fun to explore and play with.
Thank you Chris and the judging panel for appreciating my work and many thanks for the award.
Looking forward to more new quality releases to inspire us in future challenges.

Again, thank you, and all participants.
I've shared your beautiful Dog and Boy image on our Facebook page. I imagine your Winning image will be shared in today's newsletter.

We need our Lions to be released from their cages, to strike fear in some, and inspire the muse in others.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats to the winners and to all who entered - I'm sure this was not an easy decision for the judges! There are some wonderful renders here!