• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Housecat WIP

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I really need to learn how to paint a 3d object in Blender.
Maybe then my kitty cats would not drive me crazy with ear or tail seams...sigh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The first pack is done, beta tested and I'm ready to submit as soon as my mind clears from some Fibro fog. :)
Got the promos done too and I think they look good.
There are a couple more with the kitties each by their selves and Poser version of the eyes..

Main-Promo.jpg Pop-up 01.jpg Pop-up 02.jpg Pop-up 09.jpg Pop-up 11.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Adorable Rae. It's fun to see a big muscular man interacting with a tiny little kitten. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If I can stay up long enough to do it, I will get the kitties re-submitted soon.

Seems we get over one thing and before we are fully recovered, something else smacks us down.
Back to upper respiratory and stomach issues making us all sick again.
My grandson, 6 years old, has pneumonia with it but it isn't slowing him down a much.

Today I feel like I got flattened by a steam roller, puffed up with air and smacked again. :(

Many thanks to Rae for all the help she gave on this recently, I appreciate it. :)