• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Everyday Poses for Dawn and Dusk, please

After a few steps it looks like this:
Prop Process Scrn.jpg

And I still haven't had any coffee.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yes, I can see Dawn sitting on Nouvelle Aube's stool while working with this easel/desk, assuming the desk is high enough for someone sitting.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
hmmm I wonder if I have any of my old paint pallets lying around to scan :D

There`s several nice pieces in Nouvelle Aube Decor too.
Nouvelle Aube Decor - A Satira Capriccio 3D Creation
I saw those. Cool huh, 'cause the studio can be outdoors.
hmmm I wonder if I have any of my old paint pallets lying around to scan :D
I'll be making two pallets, brushes, a free standing easel and some mounted canvasses. Oh yeah and tubes of paint.
I mentioned that before.
How did I get this stuff in a Poses for Dawn thread?
Oh, now I remember. Anyway the Mahogany Tabouret looks like this now in Lightwave Layout:
Mahogony Tabouret 02.jpg

And I still haven't had any coffee.

If you want to move these posts to a new thread for you, just let me know.
No no no, I'm just teasing you.
Remember Cat-Ski and Dinky Domicile?
I have a tendency to create props for certain threads.
This one is definitely about posing characters.
Someone will have to create poses now for Dawn painting with panache.
Ya, can't paint with panache sittin' on yer' duff.
Only it will have to be a petite version of Dawn.
And I'm still hoping maybe someone will sell this here, even though I've already created and rigged a figure for Poser.
Just as a test.
Otherwise this will be another free set. But HW really needs more stuff.
And BTW, I created the Chocolates especially for you!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just made a couple of wood textures for a Jewellery Box that might work well, and I have a few painting supplies I could photograph or scan that might be of use (if I can find them :)) so if you'd like help texturing I'd love to have a go when I've finished these projects :) (just PM me if you'd like)

I just made a couple of wood textures for a Jewellery Box that might work well, and I have a few painting supplies I could photograph or scan that might be of use (if I can find them :)) so if you'd like help texturing I'd love to have a go when I've finished these projects :) (just PM me if you'd like)
I made that one with Lightwave Layout. It's supposed to be Mahogany 'cause that was the wood of choice for those Art Nouveau styles.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 is the Jewelry Box going to be a Hive-Wire product?
Yes, we are going to do a Jewellery Box (that AOM modelled for me) and Farey_light is making some music boxes that we will stack together. My box can be used just like a normal box but it has a 4 pole Carousel bit on top (I'm going to see if a transmap can make it a 2 pole one so people can have options), and Musicbox-3 is a 2 pole carousel (I haven't seen the other 2). I've made some Metal/Wood textures, there will be ceramic looking ones and we'll be doing some ones that will go with our Bejewelled horse textures (one set is in store now). Of course because its just has poles, people can use more than just the horse (how cool would a Lion be when he's done!)

I've got most of the Poser textures done for MusicBox-3, was working on the DS ones last night, I really don't know much about 3DL so the wood and metal I've got looking ok, just the ceramic one kinda sucks :) then hopefully I can do some Iray ones before my hospital appointments.

That does sound cool.
So, the animals would have to be made very small, yeah?
Jewelry Box size, I'm trying to envision it.
Tiny Lions, you just put them on the poles.
There could be alternating Horses and Lions.
Lions chasing Horses around and around for ever and ever.
Oops, I'm getting dizzy.