• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Error for EZSkin 3 in Poser 11

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Does anyone know why after an install of EZSkin 3 it gives this message...Error:No EZSkin module installed?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Where do you have it installed FL? I don't think I've ever had a problem using it.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
In the python scripts menu.
I thought it was supposed to be a part of Poser 11 now but after I had to re-install, the newest one did not have it so I installed by hand.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, it's installed manually. I wasn't aware it was supposed to be included in the latest update, as I haven't installed it as yet.

This is where I have it installed:

EZSkin3Install.jpg

This is where I see it in the Scripts Menu:

EZSkin3Menu.jpg

If it had been included by default, it would appear in the "Partners" menu.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hmm, in the older one it came up in the addon menu window now it doesn't.
Poser 11 like to spit out error messages at time...lol.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Did you install it into a SnarlyGribbly folder, or just left it in the main Scripts Menu folder?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Try putting it into a SnarlyGribbly subfolder, and then it'll show up in the Scripts Menu as I have it. See if that helps it work for you.