• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk, Crossdresser, and DS

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I just got the Dusk crossdresser license because it was only two something. I think it converts to the Poser version of Dusk. How do I convert that to the DS version of Dusk? I have Poser 11 Pro and that is not the issue but I have gotten more comfortable with DS of late. That was due to my DVD drive's inability to read my Poser 2012 disk and until I got Poser 11 pro I was unable to use Poser.
but back to the topic, Is there a way to convert Paul's clothing to Dusk? I am not seeing Paul's option in Crossdresser.

Paul is currently not supported by CrossDresser. If you have Poser, you can use the Fit Room to convert clothes from Paul to Dusk.