• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva Wardrobe for Poser has been released

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Freebie Dress, Jeans, Shorts, TShirt, Tank Top, Ballet Slipper Shoes, and Flip Flop Shoes all included.
FRSaleFlyerDiva.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you so much for posting this… And it reminded me to pick up the kilt for dusk too… I also got that beautiful set of jewelry for V4 in hopes I can put the rings on Dawn-they are really gorgeous! If the pendant on the necklaces are separate I could use those with one of Dawn's necklaces…

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you so much for posting this… And it reminded me to pick up the kilt for dusk too… I also got that beautiful set of jewelry for V4 in hopes I can put the rings on Dawn-they are really gorgeous! If the pendant on the necklaces are separate I could use those with one of Dawn's necklaces…

You're welcome. Are you referring to the Anime Gemini Jewelry? If so, it wasn't hard to fit to Dawn at all.

AGJewelrySuperfly.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hi! Love the wardrobe for Diva, but do you have a link available? I visited the Fantasies Realm site and turned up blank despite various searches!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Please ignore my last post! Tried again, got it right this time and went straight to it! :whistling:

Newbies! HUH! What do you do with them? :laugh:

Exits stage left blushing mightily! :oopsie:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I headed over for the Kilt and found this, so glad as now Diva has some cloths to wear :D

(I have a significant lack of clothing for all my human HW family as I mainly play with the beasties :))

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I headed over for the Kilt and found this, so glad as now Diva has some cloths to wear :D

(I have a significant lack of clothing for all my human HW family as I mainly play with the beasties :))

Hope you grabbed the freebie Workout set for Dusk, too.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh yes, can't have Dusk running around nakie now can we ;)

(thank you for Freebies, it helps keep me going, I'd be lost without them :D) :wub:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks so much for this set, Traci, I converted some of it to DS and made the sundress dynamic. Pen will do a much better job of converting it than I and I'll get hers when released but now I can start getting my textures organised. Thanks again :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Traci...you've done a great job on these. As soon as I get a moment the DS versions will get done.

Catlin_mc

New-Bee
Myself and Diva can't thank you enough for these lovely clothes, now she can stop running around in leggings and t-shirt. :giggle: