• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Cute witch outfit just for Dawn! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a cute outfit Lyne, but I think I'd rather go for the character for Dawn 3DTubeMagic used. Unfortunately, there's no mention of which one it is.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Miss B OH but the outfit is sooo fun! ;) I'm not sure what character that she used...sure looks familiar!? I looked through all my characters for Dawn and couldn't find one similar but... !?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'm probably wrong, but something about the texture puts me in mind of Tempesta3D. Don't know about the morph.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's close to her Alexa character, but I don't see any makeup options like in that render, so not sure.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Probably a LIE makeup set. Those work with pretty much any character of the same generation. Or so I understand. Could be wrong. Rarely use makeup on my characters.