• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clothes for Diva

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I've picked up some nice outfits for Dawn and Baby Luna recently but unfortunately absolute zilch for Diva. I know there are a few outfits here at the Hive for here but what I would really love to see is swim/beachwear for her. I have a few excellent beach environments for her to visit but nothing suitable for her to wear when she gets there. Also useful for Dawn, Dusk, Luna and Diva would be some decent rainwear because it ain't summer sunshine all the time. HELP! (Please!)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have a basic leotard/swimsuit that I made in ZBrush for Luna, I never got around to finishing it, it was just something quick I did for myself. If you're interested I could try and finish it off. IIRC it's what she's wearing here. Rainwear is a bit tougher especially for poser users. DS users can convert Satira's gumboots using autofit. I also mean to have a play with Bad Kitteh Genesis Rainwear that she released recently.
Deidrefae2.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thanks Pen! That's pretty. Anything for all the Hivewire figures is always a good thing and I am definitely interested but I must admit our Diva does seem to be somewhat neglected of late. That's a pity because she's head and shoulders above K4 and deserves greater recognition and support. :(

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There are some clothes by Satira and some Dawn clothes do have fits. Rams training set has a Diva fit. I've done morphs for the fairy dress from Mada which are up on CG as well as the clothes by Traci which has a DS as well as a Poser version. Plus the Cutie pie stuff that Sanbie did. I'm not sure if that was released for Poser...I will have a look and find out...I know Miss B was working on something dynamic.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I never did get the Cutie Pie dress to work the way I would've liked it to in Poser's Cloth Room. I was disappointed too, as it's such a cute outfit.

I wonder if anyone tried conforming it to Diva in Poser. Hmmm . . . I'm no expert using Poser's Fitting Room, but maybe I'll give it a try. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thanks Glitterati and all! I downloaded Diva’s Wardrobe when you first offered it and it’s very useful. I also have Satira’s Play for Diva, including Nouvelle Aube and Clarette Rose which I also purchased. Princess, Euro and Party Dresses by Lully. I don’t have Training Gear for Dawn (Yet!) or Mada’s Flower Fairy because it doesn’t fit my style (though I do have the Wings!) Everything else appears to be DS only which is a pity because some of them are on my wish list if and when they become available for Poser.

However, all of the above are everyday wear and while they are all excellent and welcome doesn’t include swimwear or raingear, i.e’ coats, hats, etc. sadly so I shall have to live in hope.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Traci...

That's cool Miss B...you'll probably have greater success than me anyway.

I've found the files for the leotard swimsuit and I'll have that as my main project this holidays. I'll probably try and do it as a product here if I can and see if I can do it for both Poser and DS.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Closer Satira! In fact that outfit is on my wishlist.

For Diva and Luna I was thinking along the lines of the products here:

Kids Waterproof Jackets & Coats - Little Trekkers

Children's waterproof clothing: funky rainwear from Scandinavia

Basically, normal everyday (at least in the UK) rainwear!

Footnote:

I’ve just noticed that the raincoat we bought for Lucy, a Didrikson’s Babu Pink Drop for £37.50 is on sale for £20 (at littletrekkers.co.uk) or £15 (at vikingkids.co.uk) Oh curses and poons! :eek:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
And one more suggestion.......Winter Fun for K4 for your rain jackets and boots. For this image, I converted from K4 to Dawn using Crossdresser, but I would suggest going through the fitting room in Poser would be an even more successful way to convert this set. I also turned up the transparency in the fur collar and cuffs to get rid of them, and then just threw a plastic shader on the remainder.

DivaRaincoat.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thanks Glitterati! I've found a couple of swimsuits for K4 which I'll try in Crossdresser. Rainwear of any description I don't have so I'll leave that for now and keep my fingers crossed. The Fitting Room is only available in Poser Pro which I don't have so Crossdresser it is. I'm not rich enough or technically minded enough to make full use of it so I just buy the vanilla version! :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks Glitterati! I've found a couple of swimsuits for K4 which I'll try in Crossdresser. Rainwear of any description I don't have so I'll leave that for now and keep my fingers crossed. The Fitting Room is only available in Poser Pro which I don't have so Crossdresser it is. I'm not rich enough or technically minded enough to make full use of it so I just buy the vanilla version! :)

Ahhhh, well, there's a problem for you then......you can't convert from anything to Diva. She doesn't have a definition file.

Then, on top of that, you have to Copy Morphs From Dawn to get the Diva morph into clothing. I'm pretty sure Copy Morphs is a Pro version only also.

Can you tell me which swimsuits you have for K4? Then I can do a conversion for you and send a morph injection file you can use to fit it to Diva. Assuming I have the same swimsuits for K4, that is.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hi Glitterati. The ones I have are K4 Swimsuit which was a freebie by Mada from Faerie Dreams and the other (my preferred one) is the swimsuit from K4 Beachwear and Props from LMDesigns at Renderosity. They're both pretty old (2010/11) but still relevant. All this probably explains why I prefer dynamic to conforming any day. I can usually get away with dynamic stuff but messing with conforming stuff is way too much hazzle for an old dog like me! ;)