• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

China Blaze for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Dawn just got a brand new 3-pieces super-conforming chinese outfit with 53 textures, 32 color sets, and 10 martial arts poses at Content Paradise (spreading Dawn love there too). It's 100+ items in the package! ^____^

ChinaBlaze_Promo1_800x800.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Ken, it's beautiful...is it Poser only? I would love to buy it! Don't worry I just checked...if it was DS I would buy it in an instant.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Pen! The materials and poses are done for DS, but the rigging and morphs still need some work. ^^

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You can sell it both places, you know....:)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Personally I would prefer here as I try to avoid Content Paradise due to the way the downloads over there works.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, MissB! CP indeed doesn't care for exclusivity, but HW has a hefty penalty if I sell it elsewhere. It's an opportunity to test the waters and find out how's Dawn's reception over there. Though after Xmas, a lot of folks won't have any money until March! LOL

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just tried to create a new account at CP.... for 25 minutes! It WON'T LET ME IN... that code thingy won't work for me and I will NOT change my browser!??!? I'm nearly in tears trying to buy some of the great Dawn things there... but I just can't stress like this. :cry:

and before you say, I tried both typing in the "code" an LISTENING to the code numbers... all looks right but it refuses. I can't do this!!!!!!!! *@)#$&)@(#%&!!!!!!!!!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh Lyne...that's frustrating for you! I hate those boxes I understand why they have them but they are so annoying...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I just tried to create a new account at CP.... for 25 minutes! It WON'T LET ME IN... that code thingy won't work for me and I will NOT change my browser!??!? I'm nearly in tears trying to buy some of the great Dawn things there... but I just can't stress like this. :cry: and before you say, I tried both typing in the "code" an LISTENING to the code numbers... all looks right but it refuses. I can't do this!!!!!!!! *@)#$&)@(#%&!!!!!!!!!!

I also had some issues with the CP site, where Firefox had some wonky navigation because CP was apparently built for IE. This might be the result of Poser being handed over to multiple owners over the years, and in the end, SMS decided to change the store software, which resulted into previous purchases becoming unavailable. That certainly made some people mad.

But I think this is a matter of letting SMS know of these issues, so they can fix them. I have already reported a couple of store glitches to them, and they are working on having them fixed. I initially found myself unable to upload a new product there with Firefox (missing menu), and it was fixed the day after I had it reported. I personally think SMS/CP have become much more responsive after Chuck Tailor (Nerd3D) has joined the team a few months ago. As an example, Poser 11 has been receiving new beta updates every week instead of every half a year, and my bug reports have been handled much more swiftly than it used to be in the past. Before this, I couldn't even get passed their tech support. It's not perfect, but now it's going the right direction. ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As an example, Poser 11 has been receiving new beta updates every week instead of every half a year, and my bug reports have been handled much more swiftly than it used to be in the past. Before this, I couldn't even get passed their tech support. It's not perfect, but now it's going the right direction. ^^
That's great for the folks on the beta team. So far end users have only had one update. Still, I have to admit it was quicker than I would've thought, and they did have a content update so users can get Paul, who wasn't included in the original release with Pauline.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
That's great for the folks on the beta team. So far end users have only had one update. Still, I have to admit it was quicker than I would've thought, and they did have a content update so users can get Paul, who wasn't included in the original release with Pauline.

There is so much I can't disclose, but suffice to say SMS has been working harder on Poser 11 than I have ever seen since Poser 7. It's a noticeable change of pace and attitude.

@Lyne: I have reported your experience with creating a new CP account directly to Chuck Taylor. I also took the opportunity to let him know of a couple of other CP store issues I have stumbled upon, giving them a chance to do something about it. I have a couple of new products getting ready for the store, so I also want things fixed ASAP. ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I understand Ken, as I've signed several NDAs over the years. There have been a lot of comments over at RDNA, too, about how much faster they're working to get updates out, and that's definitely a plus. Hopefully, Chuck will keep them on the straight and narrow. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
It was actually good that Lyne has let me know about the CP account issue, because I am already resolving some other store issues with SMS, so it's a good time to bring this up. ^^