• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Beta Testers who previously tested BeJeweled for the HiveWire horse or other

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If you have tested before and are still linked to my Hivewire 3d directory, would you be willing to test again?
Or if you would like to become a tester for us send me your email to my inbox.
It is Poser only for now, still editing the DS sets.
It has been reduced to 2 sets per pack to make 6 packs, and only the textures for those packs is in each.
Once it is in the store I should have 2 more sets ready for testing and will continue that way till all six packs are done.
We need at least 3 testers for the Poser sets and 3 for the DS sets when they are ready.
Thanks. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay I just added the DS version and textures for both sets to the folder. :)
Please check it hard for seams as well as any other errors.
Thanks.

back with result hun all seams on mats look great hun no rips tears or blemishes all mats loaded and render with no errors or problems and folders are all correct to xxx
iray eye.jpg
iraybj1aglossed1.jpg
iraybj1bglossed1.jpg
iraybj1cdglossed1.jpg
iraybj1cglossed1.jpg
iraybj1glossed1.jpg
iraycdglossed2.jpg
iraycdglossed2b.jpg
iraycdglossed2bb.jpg
iraycdglossed2c.jpg
iraycdglossed2d.jpg

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
If you have tested before and are still linked to my Hivewire 3d directory, would you be willing to test again?
Or if you would like to become a tester for us send me your email to my inbox.

How do we send an email to your inbox? I can't find anything at Hivewire to send sitemail to you and I don't want to post my email in a public thread. I'm a HW QA DS tester.

sapat u can send private messages on here click on there name and click start a converstaion and tht will start the messages between u and other person hun xx

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
sapat u can send private messages on here click on there name and click start a converstaion and tht will start the messages between u and other person hun xx

LOL, oh, well that was easier than I thought! Thanks :) I sent you a PM just now.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey FL I can try and take a look at the Poser set in P10. I'm reinstalling P11 atm not sure when that will be back up. ermm....... but just looked in the drop and didn't see them there.
Sorry, been out for a bit.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sorry, behind a bit on answering due to trying to get the few errors I found out of the Poser set.
I will have the corrected set up in the box in a bit, still need to do some tail png sets as they were not the color of the older pngs.
Have to do them on PP 2014 as in 11 I still get distorted tail.
Only happens in PP 11 and not DS or PP 2014 so I don't know why.

'll check my site mail and copy the email so I can add you.

Pen, look for the set later this evening, and it is now fixed to work in Superfly as well as Firefly. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ahhhh, both poser and DS sets edited and re-uploading at the moment along with only the textures for these two sets.
It may take a liitle time but should be ready for downloads later tonight. :happyflip:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The only change to them was in adding subD to the displacement and the correct textures for this pack only.
So it is up to you if you think you need to check again.

Please, all DS testers, check that subD setting to be sure I didn't miss one. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I popped a current readme folder and text file in as well as a missing jpg for eyes.

Now it is relax and read a bit and then sleep, got a house viewing early tomorrow.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I just downloaded the files and will look at them in DS4.9P.

I also DL the eye texture and the readme.