• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Decided to do some other work while waiting for test results on the first pack.
I just spent the day editing the second pack so when we get this finished and off to the store again it will be ready for beta testing.
Now I'm tired and will take a break. :)
Good work! You deserve it!

tested the bejewelled mats hun all seams are all good all texture load great no errors at all and render greatxx
1.png
2a.png
2b.png
2cc.png
2d.png
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
1c.jpg
1d.jpg
eye.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The first pack is soon to be ready to re-submit and I just have a readme and textures to separate for the second pack.
when the first pack is in the QA department I'll upload the second for my testers.

So I want to finish a project I started some time back, am MR for Harry. :)
At present i'm in the process of checking the textures I made for it to correct any seams.
It will not have material settings as it will be png sets only.
Now if Old foggy (my mind) will let me I will get back to work. :laugh:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
A sneak peek at what I'm doing while waiting for all my beta tests feedback.
These are from the MR I am working on, nearly finished.
Renders are Firefly with pixels set at 10, no bump, no specular and no special material setting, just basic.

The blond horse is shown with the two mane trans map options, one shorter and one longer.
now it is my sleepy time. :)

Base1MrLngMane2.jpg
Base1MrSrtMane.jpg
Base3MrLngMane2.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I will have 6 coats, 3 hoof top and 6 hoof bottom options.
the mouth parts and 3 or 4 eyes, mft trans and textures in the pack too.
That should be a good starter pack for a merchant resource so folks can add to them and create their own.
It may be used for commercial or freebie sets.

But I still need my feedback on BJ so I can submit it again and send my second pack to testers, then finish this mr.

Gonna live to be 2oo at this rate just so I can get my projects done. :laugh:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
will start a new thread for this set later when I am less busy.
then post images of each coat in it and the bumps, mfts and eyes.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sometimes my mind drifts here and there while I'm working on a project.
As I was rendering the tail png sets my mind drifted to the eyelashes for Harry.

Wouldn't it be great if someone made some length morphs so we could make them longer?
Then some person who is really good with lash textures could do an add-on for BeJeweled with lots of fantasy colors. :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
drag queen harry! :p hehehe

Don't have time at the moment to check, but isn't there a Fantasy Dawn Eyelash MR out somewhere? If the terms allow (because some don't let it be used for other models) maybe could play with it and Harry (I don't know how long it would let Harry's eyelashes go)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I will be off the computer tonight while I rest up from my busy day.
Posted about it in the Sandbox forum.

Tomorrow I will get back to checking the feedback, if any new ones, on BJ. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
BeJeweled Poser testers, please download the edited Mats ( flReaDesigns BeJeweled-Mats.zip) file in the box now.

There were a few errors I needed to correct so I just zipped the materials files only, no need for new textures sets. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
One more I just finished in Poser.
Playing in the material room just to see what I could do on this.
I left the sparkles off the body but kept them on the rest and added more gloss.
I like the results so I'm keeping this one for the pack.

View attachment 10006
Lovely but if used as a carousel horse wouldn't you need to make nice plastil/solid manes and tails that are not strand hair? I have never seen carousel animals with strand hair and tails?