• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm showing two zips in the folder. Is that all that is supposed to be in there?

Well make a cup or pot and prop your feet up and sip your tea or coffee until I get done with them.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
True, I do still have most of them.
It is all the older ones but it is on both externals.
Which is why I don't understand how I lost the edited sets. :rolleyes:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok, Just got finished with them Daz set is all good. Looks much better with the lower settings. I think this combo is my favorite!
jeweled.png

Poser Set - You might check the Front Fetlocks on Bejeweled Fetlocks-07 - The sparkles are a light light on the front fetlocks.
Bejeweled 07A.jpg

Also check your settings on Bejewled Fetlocks-09A. I have a poke through on the fetlocks there. It's probably the coat bump, but not sure and the fetlocks are not as sparkled as the back. Other than that it's all good.

Bejewled 09A.jpg

Pretty Pretty !!

Horse.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Fets 07, 09 and 09a all had different seetings on the front than on the back.
I corrected them and found no more poke throughs so far.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys,

Would you mind checking the Slayer kit files again. We may be able to get it into the store yet.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sure, I just cant render :( (computer is slowly dying, won't even do 3DL renders anymore :tantrum:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just check for call outs lol and make sure I set the SubD setting in Iray.

I'm uploading them now to the dropbox.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ugh!
I thought I had all the seams fixed on the texture maps but now that dragon like strip on the neck and belly is all wrong!
Gotta do it again because it seems I lost the edited textures and all Rea or I have is the older sets.
On all bets testing after July 29th the textures were fixed but all mine are from before that.

Well at least I have the psd sets to work with. :)