• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My brother got to come over to get a few things and visit, he knows he still is unable to manage here.
He told me it may be two more weeks or a little longer but he is healing better than they thought he would.
His daughter and son-in-law brought him and now they have all left again so back to 3d work.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I found the cause of it, it is the coat's displacement map.
In checking that I found i still had not lowered it as I did the other on some sets so the legs are too big for the fets.
If set to 0.02 the artifacts disappear. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
And all the bumps are too high, thought I had them reset...sigh.
On coat 02 I see what appears to be a seam on the upper right front leg, may just be my eyes are tired.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I think that's got it!

I set the coat at 0.000200 ft It's good ! But that may be too low for your liking. I'm used to working with flowers etc and I usually set them pretty low like that.

Hooves.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I think you should have it if you just turn down the coat it works on all the ones I have tested so far.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I turned down the coats and had adjusted a few of the bump settings on the fets.
Set Fetlocks 02d had the wrong textures map so I replaced it.
I've uploaded both folders and still checking the others but need to rest now.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I forgot which dropbox folder you are downloading from for BJ, the one with others sharing or the one for Rea, you and me?
finishing sets now but making sure the manes and tails are correct, some manes had the tail texture maps...lol.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, I will add the finished ones to both folders because fairyfantastic is also testing Poser set.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Take a rest and have a cup of refreshing tea or coffee ....... or ermm... not sure if you drink either. LOL relax a little and let me test them for you.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I drink both (but not at the same time...lol).
It makes me feel awful that after Rea and I had these tested before and corrected everything I lost those correct files.
Several of the manes, tails and fets had wrong maps on them, tail maps on manes ans so forth...ugh.
I think I got all of them correct now.
And yes, a break is in order. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
At least you still had most of it even if they needed fixing I've only got a few textures left from my crash :(