• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Aw c'mon now, WHAT!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I got a lot of stuff from Lisa DAZ store too. I am not *expecting* anyone to provide a path for their stuff from one store to another. RDNA was sorta exceptional that way. They gave lots of warning ahead of time and even after they merged over. Now the old store is gone, but some 90% of the stuff I got there is recognized and available in my DAZ account. The situation here is quite a lot different, and I entertained no such notions. I appreciate Ken's offer, really. But wonder if I even have anything that he has updated. I know that he has lots of cool stuff in the store here I want to get. Like his Owls for one!

ALL of Ken's birds are being completely updated with separate DS and Poser versions, and with Iray materials for DS and Superfly materials for Poser. Completely new file structure, too.

We do hope to get the ability at some point to be able to automatically create orders. At this stage, we have to manually create these orders, and it's rather time intensive.

McG.

Enthusiast
Aw no worries, Alisa! I have three of Kens bird packs from DAZ. One is the SBRM Bundle, it is like 4 different packs in one bundle. THAT one got me going, basically. Then I added Toucans (first) and Endangered-Extinct 1. I bought more than that just from here already. The important bit to me is not duplicating purchases is all. :eek:)
gonna treat me to another SBRM pack now. Ive been a pretty good boy lately. But which will it be...it's DRAGONFLIES and DAMSELFLIES! I love me birds, and me bugs too! LOL!
I got plenty of photos I've taken. Where do we have a gallery, here?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can't go wrong with any of Ken's critters, that's for sure!!