• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alaric for Dusk

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
WIP: an ad-on face morph with three options.
Still need to adjust the settings in DS a little.
I made them too high on face 2 and 3 and on face three his eyelids look odd.
So I will do the adjustments and get this ready for testers.
Click each image for larger view.

AlaricFc1 Side.png AlaricFc1.png AlaricFc2 Side.png AlaricFc2.png AlaricFc3 Side.png AlaricFc3.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I did a test for Glitter in poser11pro with superfly render to see if the textures would render...and they did...looked much better than firefly render...
How do you get a glitter effect in Superfly?
I do it in Firefly but it won't show in Superfly.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
As anyone who may have purchased Alaric and Alaric 2 may know, I did not do any SF settings for them.
I am now working on doing just that as an update to the products.

I found a problem as far as displacement maps go, SF does not do them.
But I found a work-around, I just added the bump map and adjusted the settings.
Here is the set-up and a render of the legs at Pixel samples 10 in Superfly.
Does it look okay?

Settings:
SF Bump Settings.jpg

Render:
Alaric2 Base SF Legs.png