• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Adjust rigging to shape

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I remember when the P11 beta started and we just had gotten the Pauline figure. I tried The Match centers to Morph after some extreme zbrush sculpts and it worked pretty good actually.

Chimpanze4.jpg
Wolfish.jpg

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
Yes you can do it in poser, yes there are several methods.
I use the Dependent Parameter editor to attach the joint x-y-z-trans to the dial. Nerd has a video on this 'animatable joint centers'

in DS you use the ERC freeze method.

These two methods do NOT play well together - you will need a DS version and a poser version for your users, or kablooey. (Incidentally this is why my Shape of Dawn is poser only. Dependent parameters made this way don't get read at all by DS.)

LM

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It did work with Diva using ERC and then exporting it to Poser as a cr2. My biggest issue was creating the injection as Netherworks Toybox didn't retain it, I had to hand edit the file which I got some advice on Paul from but was a lot of trial and error to get it done. I'd take out a line that I thought needed removing and then test. It's why Diva took so long to get to the store.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Can anyone tell me please what i have to Option in when the window opens for - match Centers to Morph-
i am doing face Morphs
I don´t know if i have to Option in - create dependencies-

and how can i test if this is correct working ?