• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Resource icon

Toggle Cameras 1.0

No permission to download
A -VERY- simple Python script.

I thought it might be useful to you too because I use it all the time:

When I set up a scene I usually place my MAIN_CAMERA so it shows the final render view.
But when I make changes, I don't want to move my MAIN_CAMERA so I use another camera, usually the AUX_CAMERA.

--> Since the AUX_CAMERA -still!!- has no keyboard shortcut I came up with this scripted solution.

Now I hear you saying :
"But I can do that anytime with a right-click in the Preview Window, then browse the pop-up list for the camera I want and click it!"

Well,
Of course you can do so - - - Every!-Single!-Bloody!-Time! :mad:

Instead,
connect this little script to one of the "Python Scripts" pallette buttons and you can swap cameras with a single click, in the split of a second!

(detailed instructions how to modify this script to toggle other cameras included!)

Hope this is of some use to you
Karina

PROMO.jpg

Only for Poser 9 and later!
Should work on WINDOWS and MAC machines.

Figure, clothing and props NOT included!
Reactions: Dakorillon (IMArts)
Author
Karina
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Karina