Lyne

Siren's Song

Tags:
Siren's Song
Lyne, Jun 28, 2018
Caption:
The plumber left for today...he's not done upstairs...BUT I still have the master bathroom sinks and toilet working so I can wash my hands and flush...but in the am, the water goes off all day, so 1. he can connect up all the new connections and cut off the master bath...AND do all the garage piping! whew! Onward and upward...on the 'home stretch'! Should be ALL DONE by end of day tomorrow tho! THEN I MUST STOP typing so much, doing art...and "rest" my hands/fingers by doing nothing but food prep stuff....and RESTING! (FYI, I chose to NOT do the back master bathroom pipes, so he cut them off, but left connectors in case some day, some one would want to finish it...I just could NOT face having MORE ceiling open over my head in my precious kitchen/family room where I LIVE most hours of the day/night nowadays!)

ORIGINAL WITH ALL CREDITS: http://www.lynescreations.com/sirenssong.htm

inspired by and with Rae's upcoming kitty skins for Dawn!!

Siren's Song

She's a seductive siren, graceful yet fierce,
Any sailor's heart, she would willingly pierce,
Beware that she'll lure you down in the deep,
Where you will be in for a very long sleep.
~Lyne's Creations
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Rae134
      Stunning!
    • Carey
      great caustics, I am impressed, care to share how you did it?
    • Lyne
      @Carey oh sorry, missed your question, Carey...I used Sveva's caustic lights that came with one of her poser undersea background products...sorry can't remember the name of it. :(
      Carey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Lyne's Centaurs & Mermaids
    Uploaded By:
    Lyne
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    485.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1579px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).