• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Bush Wackers
@Desertsilver Darn and I thought I made it obvious.....It is the comic relief...lol Once had a horse that thought it was very funny to bite you when you least expected it. Course you have to imagine this is an animation and all heck is going to break loose when one of the bad guys get bit. Course it would likely help if I let you read the script of this scene...lol Thanks for the wonderful straight line for me to have fun with....Seriously I tried to make it appear that the one criminal was about to get bit, I just made the rest of the stuff up as I went along....

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename